2014 Employment Seminar | Sex, Drugs & Tweeting - Register now!
Posted 7 January 2014.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 303 0435 to register now! Please provide full name, position and contact details of attendees.
Queries to CAANZ Industry Development Manager Marlen Smith - email@example.com, 09 3030435.
SEX, DRUGS & TWEETING
What are your workers doing in their own time that could harm your business?
This seminar will cover:
- What off-duty conduct is permissible?
- Is personal space shrinking?
- How best to manage the boundaries
- How to protect your business and reputation
Date: Tuesday 11th February
Time: 7:45am for a 8:10am start - 9:15am finish
Venue: Kensington Swan
18 Viaduct Harbour Avenue
Parking in the vicinity
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any special dietary requirements.
Target Audience: All senior management, senior executives and planners, HR.
- CAANZ Members: $85 + GST pp
- Non-Members: $120 + GST pp
Agencies will be invoiced by CAANZ under normal terms of trade.