The Machine 2014 - Selling Ideas - Register now!
Posted 17 December 2013.
Presented by Dr Wayne Lotherington – Allsorts Habit Creation™
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register now!
Dates – Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd July 2014, Auckland
Member Cost - $1800 + GST
Non-Member Cost - $2,300 + GST
Venue: Stamford Plaza
Of all the things to sell, ‘Creativity’ is the hardest and for some reason the better the idea, the harder it is to sell.
• So how do you sell an Idea that no one can see, touch or try?
• How do you help people see a benefit in something they often can’t even understand?
• How do you stop them buying ordinary Ideas and start them buying your best Ideas?
The answer is The MAChINE™.
The MAChINE™ is a creative selling workshop that was developed by advertising people for the advertising industry. MAChINE™ is an acronym for our selling method. You will find that when your people follow this method, their presentations are better structured for easier understanding and that there is a natural connection between what the ad has to achieve - the challenge and the Idea itself.
• To help your people sell your best Creative or best Media Ideas
• To understand what clients are looking for in Ideas
• To build the confidence of those selling ideas and how to win trust
• To provide a method that your people can employ, practice and master
• To enable more unified team presentations by showing how Media, Creative and Strategy work together.
Workshop Content - Not surprisingly, the workshop is themed to Machines
• The importance of selling your best ideas
• Building trust at a company level: agency to client
• Establishing and using a personal relationship in selling
• How to ensure the client sees the idea is relevant to the target market
• Establishing criteria to judge the idea in order to reduce subjectivity
• Separating the Idea from the execution
• Using the MAChINE™ approach to maximize the chances of selling creative and media ideas
• Practice sessions with professional coaching for each person.
Recommended for those who sell communication concepts or marketing Ideas including Account Management, Creative and Media people with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.